Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Sing-a-long Wednesday


FIRST LOVE:
1 JOHN 4:19 We love Him, because he first love us.

Today is sing a long Wednesday, not too many words, just singing, and worship . Do you remember your first love? We all do, they were the ones that made our hearts flutter, caused us to stammer, sleepless nights, and all that. But more and more, I know for a surety that the Savior is our first love and rightly so. Maybe you think that the term "first love" is a number, a time and situation. It is not, first means higher, greater, no comparison. The first to love, literally means that Jesus invented it, placed his seal on it. Our goal should be to love as he loves.He is the Teacher.     

Hollyn - Alone (Feat. TRU) [Official Lyric Video]
Alone
Fell for You first day that I met You
Never dreamed that I ever could forget You
But black and white make a mess when it turn to grey
Sunlight came sweepin' cross the window
Rewind to the time when we were so close
Got me longin' for yesterday
But Lord You know me so well
I can be a little punk sometimes
But don't leave me, leave me alone
Bust down the door to my heart like it's Your home
Don't need no keys
I'm on my knees
Begging You please
I've gotta settle this thing once and for all
You got my heart my soul You can have it all
I'm on my knees
Beggin' You please
Beggin' You please Lord, don't leave me alone
Don't leave me alone
Through the tears, through the pain comes a new day
Blown away still amazed You pursue me 


I really like this song, it really makes you appreciate that the Lord will speak to us in a language that we can all understand. Sometimes it's Rap or Hip hop, Maybe Gospel,inspirational or whatever. But no matter, songs are like prayers, and the prayer of the righteous is like a song to the Savior.
Holla   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...