Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 6, 2012

SUNDAY

1 Music
JAMES CONLEE: SUNDAY
Does anyone have this CD? It is lovely. I was listening to an episode of the Cricket and Seagull (streaming radio) and the host was interviewing this man, James Conlee. He also played selections from the Cd. So I had to have it. It is lovely, and spare. Most of the songs are from the Hymn book. Brother Conlee has a lovely tenor and clear falsetto voice that blends well with the instrumentation. My three favorites are "More Holiness Give Me" and Pie Jesu, in which he sings accompaniment with a "boy" soprano. I also love "Abide with Me" which is interwoven with Pachelbel's Canon in D major.All of the songs are song so spare, and sweet, LOVE this CD.

2 . A psalm for Nephi
" I love You, O Lord, my strength." Psalm 18:1


3. Quote 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...