Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 14, 2017

Monday: you say you want a revolution

A vehicle drives into a group of protesters demonstrating against a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday.
Charlottesville, Va. right at my backdoor




Doctrine & Covenants 38:27-31

27 Behold, this I have given unto you as a parable, and it is even as I am. I say unto you, be one; and if ye are not one ye are not mine.
28 And again, I say unto you that the enemy in the secret chambers seeketh your lives.
29 Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land.
30 I tell you these things because of your prayers; wherefore, treasure up wisdom in your bosoms, lest the wickedness of men reveal these things unto you by their wickedness, in a manner which shall speak in your ears with a voice louder than that which shall shake the earth; but if ye are prepared ye shall not fear.
31 And that ye might escape the power of the enemy, and be gathered unto me a righteous people, without spot and blameless—



Alicia Keys - Holy War (Lyric)


The revolution will not be televised, will not be televised, will not be televised, will not be televised. The revolution will not be no rerun brothers
The revolution will be live



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...