Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 23, 2017

not ashamed

I wanted to share this with you, because this has been an exciting and far out week for me. I have asked the Lord to allow me to be an instrument in his work. Now what does that mean? Sometimes it refers to missionary work, sometimes it can be a personal thing where the Lord will continue His refining process, building up the content of our character, strengthening us, tuning us up, Like Nephi he will at times lead us to places and situations unknown, but we are guided by the Spirit. What do we do when we get there? Do we come out with guns blazing, scriptures flailing in our hands, a retinue of verses at our lips? 
I don't know, because I am Nephi. I am walking a path, and with no ulterior motives toward anyone, my light is shining. I can't turn it off and it would be a sin to hide it under a bushel. I am going to let it shine, let it shine. 

Saturday 7/22/17 Journal Entry
So, this  woke me up this morning, this verse from Psalm 16:11 Thou (O God) will show me (reveal in all fullness) the path of life: for in thy Presence is fullness of joy: at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore,
Sometimes I awake , coming out of fully realized conversations ( with God) and I usually write in my journal. Sometimes I pray to know what it's all about.
So, wow it has been an intense week, at least for me.  In my waking this morning I thought to myself that" I want to live in that "fullness" of life. I don't want to live within the limitations of my life, or even those that may be imposed on me." I had a moment that felt like the first taste of fresh orange juice. I want to awaken each morning with joy bubbling in my heart and share it. (at that moment, a thought, a scene filled with sunshine encircled meI am not ashamed(powerless or left naked) in the presence of the God that I serve, and even in his iterations, namely in revelations. Which have nothing to prove, but to make true (to me at least).


Divine / Sailing / Time / Hymn (Acoustic)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...